Please remember to bring the following items with you:
- A referral letter from your GP
- X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans, bone scans or ultrasounds relating to your problem
- Medicare or Veterans Affairs card
- Details of your health insurance or workers compensation claim
- Operation reports or medical records relating to your problem
- Any progress reports from your physiotherapist
- A list of your medications and any allergies
We encourage you to complete your Patient Registration Form prior to your appointment.
During your first consultation with Dr Walker you will be asked a series of questions about your condition, general health and activity levels. Dr Walker will perform a physical examination so you must dress in clothes that will allow easy access to the problematic areas. If you are attending for your hip or knee you should bring shorts.
Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
To cancel or reschedule please call the clinic at least 48 hours ahead so your appointment can be given to another patient.